How to give your home CURB APPEAL.
Making the outside of your home clean and appealing is proven to attract Buyers.
- Power wash the outside of the house. If you have loose, peeling, cracking paint, you’ll need to have the place painted.
- Power wash the windows outside and clean them on the inside.
- Clean out gutters and replace if they’re rusty, bent or look old and in disrepair.
- Rake up leaves and dead vegetation and dispose of it.
- Keep the lawn mowed.
- Make sure sidewalks and walkways are edged neatly.
- Get rid of weeds, dandelions and grass growing up through the driveway or sidewalks.
- Trim trees so that no limbs are touching the roof.
- Put bikes, skateboards and scooters in the garage.
- Trim back unruly, unkempt bushes.
- Install low-wattage ground lights along the front walkway.
- Plant some flowers to add a touch of color.
Just doing these simple steps will give you a better opportunity to attract the right Buyer for your home.